Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Search for the Perfect River House

I am searching for the perfect river house a the Russian River. We have rented enough that I know such a thing exists. I don't want to compromise and I don't to pay a fortune....

The perfect river house has:

1. a lovely river view. I go to stare and meditate on life by looking at water.
2. a deck - for sunning and contemplating (see no. 1)
3. river access, direct is best, walking down and just jumping in - the best!
4. a hot tub for warming up, relaxing muscles, just soaking.
5. dog friendly - if Toby can't go. I won't go!
6. Nice interior - nothing tacky or horrible. This is a vacation!
7. Walking distance to a town. Preferably Guerneville or Monte Rio.

Ah, the perfect River house!

DAYS TO 50: 399

No comments:

Post a Comment