Today, after a bout of acid reflux I experienced a build up of bile that surely had to do with aging, frustration, and all in the face of possibly job hunting.
Yes, job hunting. If my site is forced to let go of positions, mine is on the chopping block.
I am trying to envision interviewing, being new at a site. How does the copier work? Is the laminator as fussy as ours? Hauling in my books, tree, rocker and re-doing yet another classroom. Do they have rules? Do they have rodents????? I am trying to envision folding into yet another team. What is your scope and sequence? How do you do it? How do you share materials and ideas? Or a school that does not team. Do you share materials and ideas? I am trying to envision not leaving Buena Vista in tears. Good luck with that. It has been a nest and home base for 14 years. My classroom is across the hall from my son's K/1 class and my daughter's K/1 room is across the way. I am trying to envision this as an invigorating next step, not a step off a cliff.
I have to work on my vision.
DAYS TO 50. 406.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment